Finally I believe in this word – “UNPREDICTABLE”, especially in our life.
Few years ago, when my lecturer proudly told me that the price of oil will not exceed USD 100 per barrel…
End up? 23 May 2008, oil rockets to USD135 per barrel…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Few months ago, when my mom so happens to choose which brand of rice to consume…
End up? She needs to choose rice according to selling price due to shortage of supply…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Few months ago, when China proudly launched the Olympic Games 2008…
End up? A terrible earthquake attacked SiChuan…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Few months ago, when Myanmar soldiers proudly announced that they are handling the country well…
End up? A terrible storm attacked Myanmar…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Few months ago, when BN proudly announced the date of election…
End up? They lose their 2/3 seats in Parliament…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Few months ago, when Tun M happily discharges from Institute Jantung Negara…
End up? He is being charge due to Lingam Issue…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Last month, I proudly announced to everyone I will leave the firm…
End up? I need to retract…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
All these years, when always think that my family is the simplest and happiest family in this world…
End up? Tears, fears and burdens came in just one night and it might need a long term to recover…
Why? As simple as “LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE”
Anyway, no matter how unpredictable our life is…
Do believe in our life is CONTROLLABLE!!!
No doubt !!! Just try our best !!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a good one!!
I like it!!
Guess what...
today mom asked me to buy rice....
she said... try to get the cheapest one..
you are right...
few months ago... i choose the type of rice I want to buy but never have I imagine that today i actually choose the rice base on the price.....
unpredictable.. unpredictable...
i went Tesco few days ago...i was like nearly fainted when i saw the price of the rice...
Post a Comment