Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~ rEdaNg...i am cOming !!! ~

FYI, i will go to Redang Island in this coming 14 - 17 August 2008...Before heading to the island, lets us hav a preview on how the island look like...


Wah.....look nice rite...


Lets do a short interview with those who went there before ...


How was your Redang trip?


Stranger A: Is good...the seawater is clear, the view is nice !!!
Stranger B: White sandy beaches, crystal clear blue sea, brilliant underwater world !!!
Stranger C: Marvelous marine fishes, turtles and coral reefs that ensure great snorkelling and scuba-diving.
Stranger D: I love that place so much as i met my first love there !!!
Stranger E: My family like the place so much as we agree to go there every year !!!


Seems like the public like it so much....lets interview some celebrities...


How was your Redang trip?


Sammy Cheng : Is a nice place for movie shooting, you will not feel you are working there as the place is so nice !!!
Richie Ren: Yeah !!! Agree with Sammy !!! I will go there again as i missed so much of that island !!!


Seems like the superstar also like it so much....Let me interview myself before going....


ah wai A : wat is your expectation before going Redang?
ah wai B : NO DOUBT !!! IT WILL BE A NIGHTMARE !!!
ah wai A: Why ???
ah wai B: BECOS I AM GOING THERE FOR A TEAM BUILDING EVENT !!!!!

I REPEAT !!! I AM GOING THERE FOR A TEAM BUILDING EVENT !!!!!


ah wai A: okok...got it....Wasted my time doing all the interviews as others is go for vacation but i go for bunuh diri !!!



Damn Frus....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo! Pulau Redang .. the most beautiful island in the world man!!