Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~ koPitIAm !!! ~

I don’t think I've ever written any review on any restaurant all these while.
As what we know, there are million of bloggers writing so much review in promoting good food, good beverages and good restaurants. But for me, I think is better to “promote” something bad rather than good.

This is the restaurant that Uncle Liew and I visited before going to gym last night. Is better for me to “cover-up” the restaurant name in order to avoid any legal issues…hehehehehe…If you happen to see any shops similar to this around Damansara Uptown is your problem as I never tell where this place located…




Few points here to support our dissatisfaction:-
* Parking
– No way you can easily find a parking lot there unless is midnight or illegal double parking

* Price – Is not expensive, but is DAMN EXPENSIVE! A slice of normal “Roti Kahwin” cost you around RM2.50. You hardly find any proper lunch or dinner menu that less than RM7.00 per plate (not per set).

* Serving – We tried few items there last night.
A) Roti Kahwin - Sad to say that we only able to taste the butter but not the Kaya. Maybe Hainanese dislike Kaya? Who knows?
B) Pork Rib Yee Mee - It was totally no taste at all and we were like eating calories and fats
C) Half Boiled Eggs – Right after they throw the eggs into the hot water then they served it over and requested us to Jaga the time by ourself. If I happily chit-chatting there, the half boiled eggs might turn into full boiled eggs or worst case is become raw eggs when you are too hungry to wait for it.
D) Cham Ice (a mixture of Tea & Coffee) – Cham Ice with little Ice. End up, is just a glass of warm Cham. Haih…..

Okok…Since my mom always teach me not to make any enemy but friends. I should address some good comment here too.

At least, the songs that they played were nice….hopefully the music will make you forget what you are eating and drinking…

Lastly, a quiz here….Guess the price of this set of meal….Good Luck !!!
Though Kopitiams are flooding the town, the quality of the food should be the main concern but not the concept alone. I miss Kluang Station so much now !!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess for that set of meal --> RM6.50.

Anonymous said...

i love Kluang Station too.. the real one in Kluang... haha

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

Guan,
Yup, you are right...for me, the price is not reasonable...

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

花痴,

no chance to try the real one in kluang...but all the branches were good enof for me de...

Anonymous said...

Waah, i really guess correctly ar?? Smart le~~ Those kopitiam price is like tat de mar.. Old town also this kinda price right??

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

ya...but Old Town taste much more better than this...

anything... said...

yenching rich ppl ma.. sure know the price well.. hoho