Gonna miss all these words starting today...
"Damn Siong le..."
"I tell you, is Damn Chun..."
"I like that song...I wan that song..."
"Can you translate this for me ar???Not urgent one...do it when you're free la"
"I tell you, it won't be happen..."
"I know how to control myself one..."
"I tell you...that idiot ar..."
"Ooi...wan breakfast or not???"
"Anything for you???"
"come la...come la...why you so Po Ma one???"
"Aiyo...why your face look like that one???"
"Ooi...you OK or not???Sure ar..."
"Look at your Pat Poh face...should put a camera there"
"Very bad la you...no hope de..."
"Kok Wai, Lei Ho Yeah..."
"Kok Wai, cannot already la...really one..."
"No need la...you ar...Its ok...really one..."
"Its Ok...really one..."
"thats interesting..."
"damn funny la you..."
"Anything la...as long as you are happy..."
"since the first day i request for transfer..."
"stupid la you...cannot tahan..."
All these words remind me of all the great times....
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
你要离开某某地方?
想说。。。
Ooi是小小粒的姓氏。。。
Ooop.....dunno Ooi is your surname....hehehe...now that sentence like asking you wanna go for a breakfast or not.....
I going somewhere??? Not me....but is mu buddy leaving to somewhere else....
Post a Comment