Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~ I hAv eNouGh !!! ~

I really have no idea why will we end up like that.
I try to call you, but you never answer.
Not one time I called but more than hundred.
Not one number I tried but both.
Not just today but few days in a row.
Can’t you just pick up a single call of mine and listen to me?
I just want to let you know what are in my mind.
I just wan to let you know my needs.

Fine, I give up. No more calls. I email to you.
Not one mail but few.
End up, you replied but never answer my questions.
All your words doesn’t make sense to me.
Not one time I asked the same question but few times.
My question is damn simple.
Why can’t you just straight to the point?

Fine, again I give up.
Now, I only can follow every single step you mentioned.
I got no right to say anything, no right to express my frustration.
I will just follow every single step you wan me to do.
I am now really a step-by-step follower.
But, you still give me no response at all.
So, what you wan me to do?
I really don’t know what is in your mind now?
The date that we promised to solve the problem is due tomorrow.
Less than 24 hours now.
I really don’t know what to do now.
If you happen to read my blog, please reply me. Please.

Dear all,
If you see her, please let
her know I am looking for her desperately!!!
Thanks !!!



11 comments:

小猪Nino said...

到底发生了什么事?政府部门就是这样的~

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

rich guy

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

嗨。。。政府部门。。。还需要进化。。。。

小小粒 said...

最后一天了耶,你遇到真正的问题是什么?

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

问题有点私人。。。
简单来说就是他们以为我赚很多。。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。。

小小粒 said...

重点应该是。。。
你以为自己赚很少吧?

hahaha

媚华 said...

鸡蛋糕~
害我越读就越紧张!以为你和慧慧发生什么事了~

c@nDy said...

so am i ....i tot hui hui and u got problems.....cheh.....

shinliang said...

hahhahaha.....love this post

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

Candy & 花痴,

太早下定论不是件好事。。。哈哈哈哈

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

liang,

Gov. servant never change...