Last trip, I recommended nine must try food in the island. This round, I would like to add in two more food here and they are both from a Wong Chau Jun Restaurant which located at 73, Jalan Rangoon Penang. Ah Hui bring me there for breakfast and we met YenChing and her parent there as well. YenChing’s parent likes the food there so much as they visited the restaurant EVERYDAY! By the way, her parent only stay at Penang for 2 days, therefore they consider visited the place everyday la.

For those who dun know who is Wang Chao Jun , you can click HERE... But for sure none of the staff there look like Wang.
Back to the food, first to come……SOUR SPICY FISH HEAD BEE HOON!!! The taste is somehow similar to the Thai style Tom Yam but just less spicy and the fish was really fresh. If you are not a fish head lover, you can just go for the fish meat. For me, instead of calling this as main course I will say it was a great appetizer.

Next……STEAM FLAT NOODLE WITH FISH MEAT!!! The flat noodle that they used is just like the son of Kuey Tiew and Choo Cheong Fan. It was very smooth and soft. The way they cook it was special too and I would say for sure you will place a second visit to the place after you try this. Ok, that’s all for this round. Hope you guys will try them out whenever you go to Penang.

Btw, I steal the above pictures from KaiLiang as I left my camera in the hotel. Thanks KaiLiang!!!

7 comments:
wow!!!seems like very nice !! Yen Ching why you din't brought me there?
小小粒,I wanted to bring your mummy there that time. But 小魔鬼 say its not special wo!!!
I wan eat!!!! look delicious leh.....
小小粒,
您上一趟的行程那么赶,又怎么能赏尽所有美食呢?下回再去吧。。。
哈哈,你也去吃了。
他们的招牌豆腐真的很好很好吃X100,
下次你们也应该尝试~
小不点,
考完试就到槟城玩玩咯。。。。
Kai Liang,
当天我和慧慧才两张口塞不下那么多样佳肴。。。下回再试那好吃X100的招牌豆腐。。。
Post a Comment