Zambry compares himself to Mandela, Gandhi. ~ TheStar Online, 12 May 2009.
Dear Datuk Seri Dr Zambry, you are the man, yes you’re! I really surrender this round! You really got the “gift of gap” as you really can “talk”!
But frankly speaking, I as an educated Malaysian can’t just judge a book by its cover. After a long hour of reading, research, survey, critical thinking and etc, finally I manage to figure out some of their similarities.
1. They are from earth.
2. They are male.
3. They do have limbs and organs.
4. They do breath.
5. They do sleep.
6. They do eat and drink.
7. They do pee and defecate.
8. They do join politic.
9. They do have a family.
10. They do have 24hours a day.
That’s all I managed to list down. Correct me if I missed out any.
Lastly, I would like to sincerely apologize to Mr. Nelson Mandela & family and Mr. Gandhi & family. Million apologizes, and please forgive the joker. Sorry to say that he is made in BN.

10 comments:
Hi,
Would you like to share more about Mandela and Gandhi... I believe most of us do not know what they did before. They are not appeared in our Malaysia Form 5 Sejarah Dunia syllabus at all.. And maybe many of us do not know much about them.
From there, I certainly believe we might know how similar are the 3..
But, not mistakenly Datuk Seri compared himself to Mr Obama before?
one similarity and one difference to share~
they have brains
but one of them doesn't function well
Aiyo! This so call dr.zambry, the illegal rampas mb of perak!
Of course, he can said he is so & so, look what's he did to make the whole perak situated now?
He said he like Obama, Nelson Mandela or Gandhi. Oh! Please don't put those people at stain. They don't used 'back power' like you do.
Mr./Ms. "Any Dr Sun Yat Sen",
You should know these heroes !!! I do attach the hyperlinks there for your further reference.
Or, place a visit to MPH or any book shop.
Anyway, you are??????
子伦,
Great one, thanks for the input.
Mr./Ms. Anonymous,
Mind to introduce yourself????
大王,
就是因为我国的历史书,根本没有教过
Gandhi和mandela,
所以那位。。。谁。。。
哦。。。赞比里才会闹出这样的笑话!
罪过罪过!
那这笔帐得算到教育部和高教部的头上了。。。怪错了那位赞先生。。。。
炮王,
借用了你这张两个人民英雄和一只狼的照片,还连发了三个短文,我加了你入我的博客列表,欢迎交流。
黄兄,
敢敢用!
欢迎交流!
Post a Comment