Thursday, August 20, 2009

~ 刚刚做了 !!! ~

你有多久没亲手泡杯咖啡给老爸喝了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没亲自准备三餐给老爸享用了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没到处奔波就只为了要买老爸最爱的食物了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没自动自发地帮老爸整理衣物用品了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没认认真真地长时间观察老爸的样子了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没好好地回想你和老爸过去的点点滴滴了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没逼自己复习曾经答应过老爸的每一个承诺了???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没在老爸面前老老实实地答应他你会好好照顾自己照顾家人???
我刚刚做了。。。

你有多久没在老爸面前信心满满地答应老爸你会坚强起来要他放心???
我刚刚做了。。。

这些刚刚做的,我是做了,但我全是在他葬礼上刚刚才做了。。。

是做了,但是迟了。。。

临别之际,叩了三个响头;额头是肿了,但不痛。。。

因为当时的心最痛。。。



树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在。。。

这句话听懂了很多年,但这是第一回感受到这句话的力量。。。



感谢所有献上问候的每一位。。。

感谢所有赶来致哀的每一位。。。

感谢所有给与协助的每一位。。。


放心,我OK。。。

16 comments:

凌国文 said...

节哀。好好珍惜尚在身边的家人。

kopitiam83 said...

节哀!

fefey90 said...

大炮王,节哀...

meiwei said...

节哀....
take care...

meiwei said...

节哀....
take care...

~y3nch1ng~ said...

After reading this post, I stay at home for the night accompanying my dad chatting. He got so much to talk, think i haven't spend much time on him lately. Thanks for the reminder!

小小粒 said...

一直不懂该用什么方式关心大王,
不过,看了这篇之后,
安心很多了!

大师 said...

ok 就好。

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

谢谢大家!

虽然还有很长的一段过渡期得面对,但OK啦。。

hoai meng said...

如果你还需要沙包,下个星期再给你打!加油!

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

下个星期见!

Anonymous said...

感动。
很难过,但每人必经,加油吧

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

谢谢。。。

下回留个名字,交个朋友也好。。。

Anonymous said...

本是朋友了,纯粹关心。但吾怕扭捏,谢来谢去。免了。

~angelkit~ said...

I'm late, but I feel sad for you. Looking back, I'm glad that I've improved a little to be a bit more patient to my dad, listen more to his ramblings and talk to him in a nicer way. He's retired, very free at home, so I send alot of forwarded emails to him to keep him entertained; he will turn on the radio loudly in the morning when he's alone at home because he said the sound keeps him company; he will go for Qi Gong every morning so he can see more ppl outside the house.

All these are loud hints- that he feels lonely. Shit I think I wanna cry now, at work.

Anyway you are a tough cookie, I give you my most sincered blessings~

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

Thanks Kit! Best wishes to you and your family.

Looking forward for our next meet up session.