1) A 3D2N trip to JB with my sis. I would say this is a damn expensive trip where I really need to “thanks” JB King Crab Restaurant.
2) Department dinner at Italiannies where I was shocked when a vegetarian took away a quarter of chicken home. Wonder chicken is part of Vegetarian food?
3) KPMG Annual Dinner and Dance 2008 at OneWorld Hotel, a dinner where all the Kaki Botol showed their funny funny “talent”. The night became more meaningful as someone (or maybe I) sat at the L&D table for the last time.
4) A simple birthday celebration for my niece, Britney Lai. Can’t remember how old is she now but I do confirm she is still a small kid. A blur blur kid who always ask me silly silly questions and always think that I’m silly.
5) K session with Esho & MayKin during the Birthday of Sultan Selangor. More than 6 hours of singing and laughter lead to major mental and physical fatigue.
6) Non-stop Christmas shopping, though I’m not a Christian. Must thank my sis, ah Ling and my mentor, ah Fa as my consultants. I think I’ve got most of the gifts needed.
7) Lastly, a 3D2N solely Makan Trip to DAP’s territory, Penang. This is second time I landed into the island. Due to “stomach constraints”, we only managed to taste few Penang’s local food as below:-
9th Place: - APOM !!! - with Banana & Corn flavor...only 30cents per piece. You can find it at Jalan Burma.
8th Place:- Cendul & Ice Kacang !!! Something similiar to Melaka type of Cendol...really popular and crowded there...Less than RM2.00 per bowl. You can get it at Lebuh Keng Kwee in the heart of the city.
7th Place:- Pandan Coconut Drink !!! RM 2.50 per coconut with additional stunt show from the boss...Very scary coconut cutting skills....You can grap one of this coconut at Abu Siti Lane.
6th Place:- Pasembur Rojak !!! No fix price for this as you can pick any items you wished according to the size of your stomach. It cost us RM7.00++ for the below size of rojak.You can get this at Gurney Road next to Mr.Pot cafe.
5th Place: - Mee Goreng Pulau Tikus !!! They only charge you a RM5.00 with additional of squids. They are not as spicy and oily as you imaging. Everything were just nice. 
3rd Place:- Nui Chim !!! Crabs full with eggs !!! 2kg only cost us RM90++...Though i'm itchy 001, i do try it...Damn Chun...itchy 003 miss the crabs so much until this moment...Again, Tanjung Tokong is the place...
2nd Place:- LaLa !!! My all time favorite !!! They were fresh and juicy !!! This round of Lala come with some peanut...not bad....RM 14 for this size of dish at Tanjung Tokong.
1st Place, The Champion: - Penang Friend Oyster !!! Look at the size of the oyster !!! I'll not describe further on how nice it taste...Go and taste it at Tanjung Tokong and you will never ever regret !!! We ordred 2 plates that night !!!

6 comments:
wow, so enjoyable one!!!
Jealous-nye.....:)
Wow~
Only the half of December you get to eat so much food!!Looks delicious huh....Haha~
Anyway....it's a quite enjoyable half-December!
Cool Man~~~~=)
-蓓怡-
大炮
你不怕又肥回去吗?
好多东西吃leh
长乌鸦嘴的花痴
要求Tanjung Tokong 蚝煎的详细地点。那一条路,那一档?
哈哈哈。。。确实的地点不是很清楚。。。Tanjung Tokong 唯一的华人海鲜馆。。。靠海的。。。应该不难找。。。
Post a Comment