To whom may concern,
I, Chong Kok Wai (820612 - XX - XXXX) would like to announce to the rest of world that I am no longer fit for any sport game which involved heavy running or speeding. Reason being, I nearly die after a ten (10) minutes of full-court basketball game with nine (9) youngsters from University of XXX and University of XXX.
Though I managed to score three (3) baskets out of seven (7), my body has tried so hard in giving me a signal of fatigue by stopping my leg from running and force me to drink so much of water. My lung, noise and mouth performed a poor collaboration where one party requested as much oxygen as possible but the other two (2) parties have tried to ignore the request. Meanwhile, the brain started to force me to leave the court by showing millions of images of food and fruit. While lung, noise, mouth and brain were playing together, my legs and hands stopped functioning well. Fortunately, a nearby Chinese food stall has saved the day.
This hour (26 December 2008, 9:28pm), I am still sitting in a nearby internet café to declare this statement of unfit (due to the laziness of going home). Though I am so upset with my current fitness, I may pay more attention in building up my stamina starting from this moment (26 December 2008, 9:30pm).
Very truly,
ah wai
Chong Kok Wai
820612-XX-XXXX
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahahahaha jia u eh ~
嘿嘿~~
首先确定一件事情就是,大炮王果然‘曾经’是后卫;
第二件确定的事情就是,大炮王在未来的日子还能否继续当‘后卫’还是未知数噢!!
呵呵~~~ :)
Ya...exercise regularly is a great daily routine...
+u
Will support you always !
-蓓怡-
Thanks 蓓怡 & Candy !!!
Banana, I will prove it to you !!!
致: “曾经”的后卫
唱k好像也需要很多中气~不知你能不能应付的来?
找个鱿鱼解决掉,包你马上进医院躺着~~
Post a Comment